Series 65 incorporates well-proven sensing technologies together with advances in materials and electronics. Developed from the highly successful Series 60 range of detectors, Series 65 includes a chip (integrated circuit) based on that used in XP95 analogue addressable detectors.
Having a wide operating voltage of 9-33V, the Series 65 detectors can be integrated into security systems, when used with a relay base. The range consists of ionisation, integrating ionisation and optical smoke detectors, four grades of heat detector and a range of bases.
Key features of Series 65 include:
- Wide operating voltage of 9–33 V DC
- Wide operating and storage temperature of -20°C to +60°C
- Can be used on security systems
- Electrically and mechanically compatible with Series 60
- Proven detection performance
Apollo Series 65 Range
Showing all 13 results