AlarmSense Heat Detector with Sounder Base
There are two heat detectors in the AlarmSense range designed to suit a wide variety of operating conditions. A static heat detector (CS) which responds only when a fixed temperature has been reached and a rate-of-rise detector (A1R) which has a fixed upper limit, but in addition, measures the rate of increase in temperature.
- Can be used for applications where smoke detectors are unsuitable
- Ideal environments that are dirty or smoky under normal conditions
- CS detectors are ideal for use in environments with rapid temperature fluctuations such as boiler rooms
- 360Ã‚Â°C visibility of LEDs
- Reduction ofÃ‚Â false alarms
- Quick and simple installation