Prysmian FP200 Gold – 2-core 1.5mm – 100mtr
FP200 GoldÃ‚Â is a ‘standard’ fire resistant cable as defined by fire alarm and emergency lighting British Standards and the original alternative to mineral insulated cable. It is a tough, durable and dressable essential systems cable – easy to install and terminate.
FP200 Gold meets the ‘standard’Ã‚Â fire resistant cable requirementsÃ‚Â of:
- BS 5839-1 (Fire Detection and Fire Alarms)
- BS 5266-1 (Emergency Lighting)
- BS 8519 (Life Safety and Fire Fighting)Ã‚Â – classified as Category 1 Control cable
FP200 Gold has excellent data and signal transmission characteristics which makesÃ‚Â it ideal for voice alarm, addressable and networked systems.
Plain annealed copper. Solid (1.0 – 2.5 mmÃ‚Â²) or stranded circular conductors (4.0 mmÃ‚Â²) to meet the requirements of BS EN 60228 class 1 or class 2.
High performance, damage resistant InsuditeÃ¢â€žÂ¢ to meet BS EN 50363-5, Type EI5.
Robust thermoplastic low smoke, zero halogen and reduced flame propagation outer sheath. Standard colours white and red with bespoke colours available to special order. For external exposure use white sheath. For red sheath use suitable shading protection from UV.
Overall metallic screen and CPC
Polyester backed laminated aluminium tape bonded to outer sheath to provide overall screen. In contact with full sized, tinned annealed copper circuit protective conductor and laid-up with the cores to provide automatic screen earthing.
- Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings
- Voice alarm systems
- Emergency voice communication
- Emergency and escape lighting
- Other essential service control circuits for Ã¢â‚¬ËœstandardÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ fire resistance
- BS7629-1 Construction of screened fire resistant cables
- BS EN 50200 PH30, PH60, PH120 and ANNEX E
- BS5839-1, 6, 8 & 9 Ã¢â‚¬ËœstandardÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ fire resisting cable
- BS5266-1 Ã¢â‚¬ËœstandardÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ fire resisting cable
- BS8519 Category 1 control cable
- London Underground 1.085 Approved Product Register (Section 12)